Tuesday, February 12, 2013

La Famiglia


     Don John “Big John” Coldiani was the head of the Coldiani family, the major crime family in St Louis, MO. Don John had grown very rich off of his cocaine trafficking. Of course, to be successful meant that he needed a stable of contacts in law enforcement and politics, and he had done well. The deputy mayor was on the take, as was the top assistant DA assigned to prosecute drug cases, who was quite successful in ridding St Louis of drug dealers, primarily those who dared to compete with the Coldiani family. But the jewel in Coldiani’s crown of contacts was Detective Tommy “Pretzelmaster” Smith, the chief detective in the Metro Drug Task Force.

     Don John was ably assisted by underboss Paul “The Hangman” Collosimo.  Collosimo was great at recruiting contacts for the don, and equally good in removing “problems”, usually at the end of a noose. He had recruited Detective Smith. Both men were gay, and they met one night at a gay nightclub. They instantly hit it off, and began a hot, steamy relationship, meeting in seedy “no tell” motels, to protect their privacy. Collosimo owned a small store specializing in neckties, and Detective Smith only knew of him as a merchant.

    Shortly after Paul and Detective Smith began their relationship, Don John and Paul were discussing the need to have a detective in their pocket. Paul told Don John, “I have the perfect guy! He’s my lover, and the head of the Metro Drug Task Force! We just need something to get him to join us.”

     Don John asked where Paul and Detective Smith met for their trysts. “Oh, we usually go to one of the seedy motels. No one asks any questions there. I didn’t bring him to my estate because he only thinks I run a necktie shop, he has no clue that I’m in this organization.”

     Don John smiled and said to Paul, “This is perfect. Let me know when you and this detective are going to be meeting again and where. I’ll have audio and visual equipment set up in the room. We’ll blackmail him with the video of him seducing Don John Coldiani’s underboss!”

     “Yeah, Boss! That would work! We’re meeting tonight at 5pm at the Midnight Motel. And Jimmy Baristo owns that hotel. You remember Jimmy? His son is one of our top lieutenants. I’ll call Jimmy and tell him to reserve Room 26 for tonight. And I’ll have his son go by, and install the equipment.”

     “Great, Paulie! I like it! Just make sure you give that cop the best sex he ever had. I want him begging to join our outfit by the morning!”

     Paulie was young, only 30, and 5’11” and 180 pounds with dark brown hair and eyes. His hot looks made him ideal bait to reel in the contacts that Don John needed for the success of his business. At 4:30pm he was in room 26, waiting for Detective Smith to show up for their date. At 5pm, on the dot, there was a knock on the door. Paulie looked at the monitor for the hallway, and saw the handsomest man he’d ever seen, except for when he looked in a mirror. Detective Smith was wearing his uniform. It was so tight that it looked like he’d been poured into it.

     Paulie opened the door, and pulled Detective Smith inside the room. The detective was only 25, having moved rapidly up the ranks. He was 6’4” and 190 pounds, with light brown hair and hazel eyes. Paulie immediately began stripping Tommy of his uniform. First to go were his leather gloves, but to Paulie’s surprise, Tommy had latex gloves under the leather ones, so off they came, revealing Tommy’s long, aquiline fingers. Next, he unbuttoned Tommy’s shirt, and then removed his bulletproof vest, revealing a chest that showed the benefits of constant working out at the police gym. Now Paulie bent down and removed Tommy’s shoes and socks. Finally, he removed Tommy’s belt and pants, revealing Tommy’s underwear, which exhibited quite a tenting in the front. Now Paulie undressed himself, getting totally nude, before finally removing Tommy’s underwear, and releasing Tommy’s dick from its prison.

     Now, Paulie threw Tommy onto the bed, and for the next hour they made mad, passionate sex. After shooting multiple loads each, they enjoyed a shower together, before getting dressed again. Then Paulie sprung his trap.

   “Tommy, do you know what I do for a living?”

    “Sure, Paulie, you own that custom necktie shop downtown.”

     “That’s one of my jobs. I also work for John Coldiani!”

     “You mean the mafia don? I don’t believe it!”

     “It’s true, Tommy. I’m his underboss.”

     “I still don’t believe it! How come I never came across your name in my duties as head of the Metro Drug Task Force?”

     “I’m very good at covering my tracks, Tommy. Plus, I have a man inside the task force whose sole job is to make sure my name never came up in any paperwork. He knows I’m busy recruiting a new man in the task force.”

      “And just who are you recruiting, Paulie?”

     “I’m recruiting you, Tommy! It’s a great opportunity! Don John pays very well!”

     “What!!! I’ve devoted my life to fighting crime and criminals like him! I’d never sell out! In fact, I’m working on a major bust of his operation as we speak. If you are with him, I’ll have to arrest you too.”

     “I don’t think you’ll do that, Tommy. In fact, I’m sure you’ll accept our offer! Come on, lover, join us! We’ll have such hot times together!”

     “What makes you so sure I’d join your criminal enterprise?”

     “Look, Tommy. I don’t want to fight. I love you. Tell you what, push play on the DVR and we’ll sit here and watch a good movie.”

     “OK, Paulie. I hope it’s a good movie. We’ll cuddle as we watch.”

     Tommy pushed play, and sat down. But then he jumped back up when the video started.

     “Paulie, what’s this? It’s me arriving here, and our lovemaking! What does this mean?”

     “Tommy, Don John wants you, and he ALWAYS gets what he wants. I do love you, but I have to tell you, you have two choices. You can join our organization, and make more money than you ever saw, or you can walk out that door, and go back to your Metro Drug Task Force. But if you do, that video will go to all the networks before you even get back to the station.”

    “Paulie, that’s blackmail!”

    “Call it what you like. Those are your only choices. And remember, if you join us, I’ll still be your lover.”

     “If that video gets public, my law enforcement career is over. What do you want me to do?” asked Tommy, resignedly.

     “Look, Tommy. As head of the Metro Drug Task Force, you’d be invaluable. Don’t worry. You won’t have to deal any drugs. Just make sure that any investigations into the Don’s activities go nowhere. And I’ll even help you. If I hear of a competitor foolish enough to try and muscle in on the Don, I’ll tip you off, and you can close them down. That should help your career immensely. And we’ll pay you handsomely. We’ll put a check in the amount of double your pay in a special secret account every week. We’ll all get rich!”

    “What choice do I have? I have to save my career! But you’re sure I won’t have to deal any drugs?”

     “Tommy, I give you my word. Now, I need your answer.”

     “Paulie, you have me over a barrel. How can I refuse? You have a deal.”

     “Cool! Now, let’s celebrate with a nice cuddle on the couch. Then I’ll give you your first assignment.”

     Tommy and Paulie got comfortable on the couch, and for the next hour, they just cuddled and fondled each other. Then Paulie got down to business.

     “Tommy, there’s a new guy on the north end of town. His name is Mike McGrath. He’s gonna be at a warehouse near the port tonight at 10pm to take a delivery. The address is 101 South Mississippi. He’s a thorn in our side. You get to remove him.”

     “We’ve been watching him. Thanks for the tip. I think after tonight, McGrath will be out of business.” With that, Tommy got dressed and returned to the precinct to brief his men on the tip about McGrath’s gang.
That night, Detective Smith and his men arrived at the warehouse at 9pm, and hid inside. About 9:30, the truck arrived with the shipment. Detective Smith and his agents soon overpowered the men, bound and stripped them and placed them in the rear of the truck. They then donned the men’s uniforms, and waited for McGrath and his boys to arrive.

     At 10pm sharp, a car pulled up to the warehouse with McGrath and two of his top lieutenants inside. McGrath got out, and approached the truck. Detective Smith went up to greet him.

     “You got my stuff, guy?”

     “Yes, sir! Do you have the shipping fee?”

     “Yeah, it’s right here in my briefcase, $250,000.00 for 1,000 kilos.”

     “Open it so I can see the cash.” McGrath opens the briefcase.

     “Looks like it’s all there. You might ask your men to join us. You’ll need them to carry the stash.” With that, McGrath got his lieutenants, and they all approached the rear of the truck with Detective Smith. Detective Smith opened the lift gate at the rear of the truck, and McGrath and his men found themselves at gunpoint as Detective Smith, and the men he had hidden in the truck, all pulled their weapons. McGrath and his men were handcuffed, and put in the back of the truck with the drugs and the real sellers. Detective Smith then drove the truck to the jail, where McGrath, his men and the other criminals were processed. The truck was confiscated, and the drugs were held as evidence for their trial, after which they would be destroyed. Meanwhile, another group from the task force went out to McGrath’s headquarters, and arrested the rest of the gang on trafficking charges.

     The next day, Don John was reading his morning paper, and called Paulie into his office. “Paulie, have you seen the paper this morning?”

     “No, boss. Anything of interest?”

     “Listen to this headline. Metro Drug Task Force led by Detective Smith make major coke bust! McGrath Gang put out of business!”

     “I told you he was tough on drug dealers, boss!”

    “You mean he’s tough on SOME drug dealers, right Paulie?”

    “Yeah, boss. Yesterday went like a charm. Like we discussed, I offered him double his pay each week into a secret account, and he agreed.”

     “Did he try to argue with you?”

    “Well, at first he told me how important law enforcement was to him. But when I showed him the video, he quickly decided that the money was too good to pass up. Like Don Corleone said in the Godfather movie, “I made him an offer he couldn’t refuse!”

     “Good one, Paulie! You know, that McGrath was a real pain in the ass. He did such a good job taking his outfit down, go ahead and write that check for triple his weekly pay. Tell him it’s a bonus for keeping our streets drug-free! Oh, by the way, I want to watch that video of you and him in bed.”

    “Sure, boss. I’ll load it right up.” They sat and watched the video for the next hour.

    “Wow, Paulie! You really hooked that fish! Great job. Don’t lose this video, though. You never know when we might need it.”

    “Thanks, boss. Don’t worry. I’m going to keep it in our vault. I already told him if I even get a whiff of him coming after us, every station in town will be watching this video.”

     “Good, Paulie! Now, go give our new hire his first paycheck.”

     Paulie left the Don’s residence, and headed out to the motel after placing a call to Tommy, and asking him to meet him there. Tommy arrived, and Paulie gave him the check from Don John.

     “Paulie, I think there’s been a mistake. You told me I’d be paid double my salary, but this check is for triple!”

     “No mistake, Tommy! The Don really appreciates the way you took down the McGrath mob last night. The extra money is a bonus for a job well done. I told you he’s a very fair boss.”

     “Wow! Tell the Don that I’m humbled by his generosity. I’m glad that I’ve pleased him.”

     Paulie said, “I know one way you can show me your gratitude.” And then Paulie winked at Tommy. Tommy didn’t need to ask what Paulie had in mind. He immediately stripped, lay on the bed, and he and Paulie began another session of lovemaking that lasted for almost two hours.

     This arrangement continued for the next two years. Tommy continued to make major drug busts, but never any involving Don John or his organization. He and Paulie became closer than ever, meeting several times a week to express their love for each other.

     One night, while Tommy and Paulie were sharing their love nest, Tommy made Paulie a proposition. “Paulie, we’ve both grown rich working for Don John, but we do most of the work, not him. What do we need him for?”

     “Tommy, do you know what you’re suggesting? The boss made 500 million dollars last year, all of it tax-free. You and I each made millions. Why would you want to fuck with that?”

    “You answered your own question, Paulie. The boss made half a billion while we only made millions. Think of the money and the power. I could quit the force, and you and I could live together openly. And we’d have riches beyond our wildest dreams. Come on, Paulie! Together, no one could stop us!”

    “Tommy, you realize that if we’re caught, we’ll both be dead. That’s a very big risk to take.”

     “Paulie, big risk equals big reward. Come on, lover. Let’s do it!”

     Paulie thought long and hard, then said, “OK, Tommy. How do we make it happen?”

     “Simple, Paulie. You invite him to dinner at your place. We’ll kill him there, by poisoning his food. He’ll never suspect you, he trusts you like a son.”

     “Hey, Tommy. That just might work. Hell, let’s go for it. We’ll both be rich beyond our wildest dreams.” They then spent the rest of the night in the bed.

     The next morning, Paulie appeared in Don John’s office unannounced. “Paulie, what a nice surprise! How’s everything?”

     “Boss, we have a big problem!”

     “What’s wrong?”

     “It’s Tommy!”

     “Your cop lover? Paulie, you know I never get involved in my guy’s personal lives!”

     “This isn’t personal, it’s business. He’s getting greedy!”

     “What? He wants a raise? How much? You know he’s worth it, with all the help he’s been to the family.”

     “He wants everything! He wants me to help him take you out!”

     “WHAT??? That ungrateful cop!!! I’ve made him a fucking millionaire, tax-free too! Tell me about it!” So, Paulie related the plan to invite the Don to dinner at Paulie’s house and poison his food. And the poison would be untraceable; the coroner would rule the Don had died of a heart attack.

     “Someone’s gonna die all right, but it won’t be me. That cop’s gotta go. He’s outlived his usefulness. You brought him in, so he’s your problem. You eliminate him. I don’t care how, but I presume he’ll be another of your hanging victims. And, Paulie, it has to be public! I want the boys to understand what happens to traitors! As for a payment, you’ll get all the money in his secret account.”

    "I understand, Boss. But how will we transfer his money? I’m not on the account.”

     “Simple, when you meet with loverboy next time, tell him you’ve agreed to help him kill me. But you want joint survivorship on all accounts, so that if something happens to one of you, the other will inherit the money.”

    “But what makes you think he’d agree to that?”

    “Two things. First, if he really loves you, he’ll sign out of love. And, second, if as I suspect, he sees you as a pawn in his takeover attempt, once I’m dead, he’ll plan your death next, maybe by framing you for my killing. Signing this will give him access to your money once he kills you, or gets the state to do it.”

     “It’s brilliant, Boss! I’ll take care of it. It’s a damn shame, though. Tommy’s the best fuck I’ve ever had!”

     “Listen, Paulie! Don’t you go getting soft on me! I want that traitor cop dead!”

     “No worries, Boss! Business comes first, always has.”

     “Good boy, Paulie! I know I can count on you. Now you need to plan this out, and I need to get back to work. Let me know when you’ve got it done!”

     “Yes, sir, Boss! I’ll get right on it!”

     That night, Paulie invited Tommy over to his house for dinner. It was the first time Tommy had been to Paulie’s house. He arrived, and Paulie gave him a tour. Tommy couldn’t believe the beauty and opulence of the house. “WOW! Just think. Soon, you and I will control the family from this house.”

    “Yeah, Tommy! It’s all set! The boss is coming over for “dinner” tomorrow evening! After that, it’s just you and me, baby!”

    “Cool! I’ve got the poison with me. Like I said, it’s untraceable. They’ll think he had a heart attack. Given his weight and past heart disease, it’s a no-brainer!”

     “Cool! Tommy, just one more thing. Since we’re gonna be partners, I drew up these papers, that give us the right to inherit the others money and property in case of death. I hope you don’t mind.”

     Tommy’s eyes lit up with greed and dollar signs. “Mind! We must be thinking alike, baby! I brought the same papers here, too! Sure, let’s sign them.”

     “Great! You get a pen from the desk behind you. I’ll fix us a champagne toast to celebrate!”

     Tommy grabbed a pen after about a minute of searching the desk drawers for it. Paulie, meanwhile, poured the champagne. Tommy never noticed the sleeping drug being added to his glass. Tommy then sat at the table, and signed the documents, while Paulie set down the glasses. Paulie then signed the documents. Paulie then held his glass aloft and said, “A toast to our partnership, both in business and in love!” Tommy repeated the toast; they clinked their glasses together, and drank down the champagne. They then went into Paulie’s master bedroom, where they undressed each other and laid down on the bed for some celebratory sex.

     “Paulie, I must be more tired than I thought. My head’s spinning”

     “Probably just excitement over becoming the new mob boss soon. Just lie down and relax, and enjoy me fucking you, baby.”

     “OK, lover! Fuck my brains out!”

     “No worries, there Tommy!” Paulie then lifted Tommy’s legs over his shoulders, exposing Tommy’s hole, and without further adieu he entered him. Tommy gasped in delight as the fucking began.

     “Give it to me, Paulie! Fuck me good!”

     “Don’t worry, Tommy. Just close those lovely eyes and relax!”

     Tommy closed his eyes, as Paulie continued to plow his ass. This went on for about 3 minutes, and then Paulie shot his load long and deep into Tommy. But he noticed that Tommy didn’t react. He was sleeping soundly from the drugged champagne.

     Quickly getting dressed, he called downstairs on his intercom. “Rocco, get Joey and you two come to my bedroom. We have to take some trash down to the basement.”

     “Yes, sir, Boss! We’ll be right there.”

     Rocco and Joey came upstairs, and saw the naked Tommy still laying on the bed passed out. Rocco grabbed Tommy’s arms and Joey grabbed his legs. “Take him down to the basement, boys. Tie him to the Saint Andrew’s Cross.”

     Rocco and Joey took Tommy to the basement and secured him to the cross. Paulie followed them down. “That’s good, boys. Put on your weighted boxing gloves and wait here. This piece of garbage is your new sparring partner.”

     “Cool, Boss! Joey and I haven’t had a good sparring session in months.” Rocco and Joey had been linebackers in the NFL, although their tempers got them in trouble. Paulie had seen their tempers as an asset when he hired them.

     They waited about 30 minutes, and slowly Tommy began to come around. They hadn’t bothered gagging him. The basement was soundproof and they enjoyed hearing their victims’ screams of pain.

     “Paulie, what the fuck’s going on? Is this some sort of joke?”

     “No joke, copper! I tried to warn you, but you wouldn’t listen! No one plans to take out the Don and lives! And thanks for signing these documents transferring your assets to me. Oh, by the way, Rocco and Joey, you’ll find the documents over on that table. Would you please witness the signatures? I’d hate to not have everything legal.”

     “Paulie, I’m your lover! We’ve been together over two years. Let me go! I’ll drop the plan, and be a good soldier for the Don!”

     “It’s too late, Tommy! The Don wasn’t happy when he heard your plan. It’s out of my hands. He gave me a contract. And now, Rocco and Joey need their exercise!”

     With that, Rocco approached Tommy and delivered a vicious right to Tommy’s navel. Tommy screamed in pain and would have doubled over if he hadn’t been restrained. Joey then approached, and preferring a one-two punch approach, he hit Tommy with a right just above the navel, and a left that connected solidly with his balls. The second punch caused Tommy to pass out from the intense pain. Paulie came up and revived Tommy with smelling salts.

     Tommy was now in tears. “Please, Paulie! Enough! I’ll do whatever you want. You can have all the money! Just stop this! I want to live! Please, doesn’t our love mean anything to you?”

     “I told you, Tommy! The Don put out a hit on you. If he put out a hit on my own mother, and told me to kill her, I’d have no choice, unless I wanted to die with her. Now suck it up and take it like a man!”

     For the next 30 minutes, Rocco and Joey continued pounding on Tommy’s chest, abs, balls and dick. Then Paulie ordered them to release Tommy and turn him so he faced the cross, then reattach him. Once reattached, they began a second 30-minute session on his back, liver and kidneys.

     “OK, guys. I think our copper’s had enough. Dress him back in his uniform, and don’t forget those latex gloves. He’s so proud of them. Now handcuff him with his own handcuffs and dump him in the trunk of the car. Grab that coil of rope over in the corner, too. Toss it in next to him.”

     Rocco and Joey did as they were told, but ran into a problem putting Tommy in the trunk. At 6’4”, he was so tall they had to fold him to get him to fit. Once they’d accomplished that, they got in the car, with Rocco behind the wheel. They drove south and west into the Ozarks, a favorite dumping ground for victims of Don Coldiani. They drove just a few hundred feet into the woods, and parked the car. Rocco and Joey got Tommy out of the trunk and laid his bound body on the ground. Paulie got the rope, and proceeded to tie his special hangman’s noose. He then took the noose, and threw the rope end over a sturdy branch of a nearby oak tree. He then tied the free end off to another tree, and went back to Rocco and Joey.

     “Okay, boys! Bring him over here, bend him over and drop his pants!”

     “What are you gonna do to me now, Paulie?”

     “Tommy, you’re a greedy son of a bitch! And your death is going to be a warning to anyone else that might get big ideas in their head! Guys, spread his ass cheeks! I need to make a deposit!”

     Tommy struggled, but the two thugs had no trouble opening his ass. Paulie then walked around to Tommy, and waved a pack of bills bound by a rubber band in Tommy’s face. “Tommy, this is $1,000. You love money so much! You’re gonna love this! It’s going to be found in the ass of your stinking corpse!”

     With that, he approached Tommy from behind, and forced the rolled up bills into Tommy’s ass, until you couldn’t tell they were in there. As soon as he was satisfied, he ordered Rocco and Joey to pull up Tommy’s pants, so the bills stayed in.

     Then he approached Tommy again. “Copper, since you like money so much, I’ve got another $1,000 to deposit. Right down your stinking mouth! Boys, open his mouth!”

     Tommy struggled to keep his mouth closed, but Rocco said, “I’ll take care of this!”

    With that, he delivered a punch directly to what was left of Tommy’s ruined abs. Tommy gasped, his mouth came open, and Joey grabbed it and held it, as Paulie stuffed the bills into Tommy’s mouth. Then Paulie took some duct tape and sealed them in.

     “Okay, guys. Bring the copper over here, and stand him on this chair under the noose.”

     They brought Tommy over, and stood him on the chair. Paulie quickly noosed him, as he was beginning to gag from the cash in his mouth. Then Paulie stepped back, said to Tommy, “Time to hang, you greedy bastard”, and kicked out the chair. Tommy began to struggle as the noose cut off his air. His free legs kicked back and forth, while his bound arms tried to free themselves of the handcuffs. Gradually, his face turned red and then blue and finally purple. A large white cum stain appeared at the front of his uniform, and then an unmistakable river of piss began to run down his right leg. Finally, the body slowed in its gyrations, and relaxed. Paulie took out his camera and took several pictures to share with Don John. Then they got back in the car, and returned to St. Louis.

     About a week later, a man was driving in the Ozarks, and pulled over to relieve himself. As he got out of his car, he noticed vultures circling overhead, and a foul smell coming from the woods. He peered around a tree, and to his horror, saw the remains of a man in full police dress uniform hanging from a tree. He immediately got out his cell phone, and called the authorities. They came and cut down the unfortunate victim. He still had his badge, gun and ID, and the sheriff notified the St. Louis Police Department. They sent the coroner, who transported the body back to St. Louis for autopsy. The chief ordered a full investigation. He wanted to know who had killed the head of his Metro Drug Task Force!

     The next day, the coroner asked the chief to come see him, as he’d completed the autopsy. The chief came down, and said, “We know Tommy was hung. Why did you need to see me?”

    “Oh, the cause of death is definitely hanging. But it’s what we found I wanted to show you. We found a wad of bills totaling $1,000 in his mouth, and a second wad in the same amount stuffed up his ass.”

     “Fuck, we both know what that means! Tommy was on the take! A crooked cop! Did you rule the death a homicide or a suicide?”

     “Homicide, naturally. Why? You know he was found handcuffed! Plus, he took a hell of a beating before he was hung.”

     “Make it a suicide! Hangers are always cuffing themselves. And as to the beating, couldn’t it be explained by the vultures feeding on him?”

     “Why a suicide?”

     “Because Tommy was a dirty cop! And I’m not spending a dime of the department’s money finding his killer! Whoever did it did us a favor!”

     “OK, you’re the boss!”

     While Detective Tommy Smith’s hanging went into the files as a suicide, the information about the cash found inside the body, as well as some photos of him hanging got out to the press, and into the local paper.  Don John continued unchallenged as the head of the family for years, until he finally died of natural causes. Paulie continued to amass wealth, and when the Don did finally pass away, Paulie succeeded him as head of the Coldiani family.

    
    

2 comments: