Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Confession


          Jake and Rich were THE hot couple. Jake was 26, 6’2” and 200 pounds of pure muscle. With his 11”cock, blond hair and blue eyes, he was a GOD in human form. Rich was 23, 6’1” and 180 with brown hair and eyes. But his cock was decidedly smaller at only 7”. My problem was that as long as Rich was around, I’d never even get Jake to look at me once, let alone twice. I was at the Wal-Mart last Saturday, when I bumped into Rich. Jay was at work. I immediately struck up a conversation. “Rich, good to see you, buddy! What are you up to?” “Nothing much, John. Just some shopping, trying to find the perfect “Christmas gift for Jake.” “I’m sure that whatever you pick out, he’ll love! You and he are the perfect couple.” He blushed and said, “Yes, I’m so lucky to have him.” “”Well, he trusts you completely. Say, are you busy tomorrow night? I’m having an intimate affair.” “Gee, John, Jake has to work, so I don’t think we can make it.” “Look, he trusts you. Why don’t you come? Its just dinner.” “I don’t know. Jake may not like it.” “Look, you’re a man, right? You’d be all alone with him at work. Come on, just for dinner?” “Well. Why not! What time should I be there?” “How about 7pm?” “Cool, 7pm it is.”

     I went home and planned the dinner. I would serve cream of celery soup, roasted chicken, mixed vegetables, and peach pie for dessert. And whatever drink of choice Rich chose would be heavily laced with rohypnol, the date rape drug. After making my plans, I went to bed secure in the knowledge that within the next 24 hours, Rich would be eliminated as a rival for Jake’s affections.

     Rich showed up very punctual right at 7pm. He was wearing a hot shirt that let all his muscles show through, and a very tight pair of Levi’s slacks. I invited him in. He asked when the other guests were arriving. I told him he was the only guest. I did say an “intimate” affair. He immediately expressed concern, and went to leave. I asked him to at least stay for a drink. He agreed, asking for a Budweiser. I gave him the beer in a frosty mug, so he couldn’t see the rohypnol in it. He took the mug, I toasted his health,  and he drank it all down. He had just reached for his coat when the drug hit him. He got immediately woozy, and I guided him towards my bed, commenting that I was surprised that he couldn’t hold his alcohol. As soon as we got to the bed, he crumpled in a heap totally out.

     I quickly flipped Rich over onto his belly, and began stripping his body of its clothing. I then bound his hands to the headboard, and his feet to the footboard. I didn’t bother gagging him. The neighbors were out, so no one would hear the screams. In about 20 minutes, he woke up.

   “What the fuck is going on, John? Jake will kill you! Are you crazy?” “Yes, Rich, I’m crazy in love with that boyfriend of yours. But he won’t look at me. And you’re wrong, one of us will die but it’s not me.” “What do you mean?” “I’m going to do Jake a big favor and kill his cheating boyfriend.” “But I never cheated on Jake!! I LOVE Jake!!” “When he finds your body, in your own bed, you’ll have a load of my cum up your ass” “Well, yes, but only if you rape me!” “No, your body will be fully clothed, and Jake’s picture won’t be in your wallet, mine will. And I’m replacing the photo by your bed too. I had a hidden camera that took our picture as we embraced at the door.” “You’re sick!” “Yes, sick in love with Jake. But don’t worry, I won’t let him take the fall for this.” “What are you going to do?” “You’re going to shut the fuck up! And then I’m going to rape your sorry ass!” “HELP!! SOMEBODY!!!! JOHN’S A MADMAN” “Yell all you want, Rich. There’s no one to hear you.” At that, he slumped in resignation.

    I quickly slipped off my pants, releasing my 8”cock from its prison. Knowing that Rich had been fucked by Jake many times, I didn’t bother with lube, but drove my dick home. He yelled in pain at first, but as I worked in and out of his ass, and used my hand to work his cock, he became aroused, and actually moaned in pleasure as he was being raped. After about ten minutes, he cried out that he was about to cum. A minute later, we both came simultaneously. His cum pooling under him on my bed, mine shooting way up into his guts. He asked me how he would be killed. I told him that he needed another drink. This Budweiser was heavily laced with cyanide. He didn’t want to take the drink, realizing that it would kill him, so I strapped a funnel over his mouth. He couldn’t resist due to the bondage. I then slowly poured the beer into the funnel, and he had no choice but to swallow. Within seconds, he began gagging and spasms racked his body. His eyes went large, and he vomited, but due to the position of his body, the vomit got caught in his throat, and he strangled on it. Once he was dead, I washed the body, clothed it, put it in his car and drove back to the house he shared with Jake. Using his key, we entered the house, and I left his body on the bed he shared with Jake. I also removed Jake’s pictures, and replaced them with mine. I wore gloves, so there would be no fingerprints. What I didn’t count on was that Jake immediately read the scene correctly, that I had killed Rich and set up the scene. Once that was done, it was simple for Officer RS to get a DNA match from my semen inside Rich’s body. I confess! I did it!! And I deserve the harshest punishment the law allows!!

Signed,

John Coldiani 

4 comments:

  1. Wow , not a real asdmission of corse , a great short and to the point story, Likrd it a lot . Impetuosity can cause real problems due to things not being well planed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure can. Lack of planning has foiled many a crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dam I wish I was james or jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked their story. Or maybe you could be Luke?

      Delete