Tuesday, November 26, 2013

YOUR CHEATING HEART


     My name is John Coldiani; I’m a 30-year-old gay white male, 5’5”, 160 lbs with brown hair and eyes. I live in a house in the countryside with my 26-year-old sister, Julia. She’s 5’2”, 100 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has guys constantly trying to get her to notice them, which worked out well for me, since some of the guys she’s tossed aside have become my boyfriends instead. Her current boyfriend is Doug Mathias, a 28-year-old Adonis. Doug is 5’8” and weighs 182 lbs, all of it pure luscious, rippling muscles, with light brown hair, and the eyes as blue as the sea! Oh, you’re wondering how I know Doug is pure muscle? Simple, I’ve placed hidden cameras in Julia’s bedroom, as well as in the shower down the hall. Julia has no idea, but it allows me to see all of her beaus in the glory of their nakedness.

     Doug and Julia had been dating for about a year, and Julia told me things were getting serious. She’d been to his parent’s house over the holidays, and had met his entire family. From what she told me, they all liked her, and she fully expected Doug to propose marriage very soon! I was happy for Julia, but I still wanted Doug for myself. Tonight, Doug was coming over for dinner at 6pm, and he was going to stay the weekend. This would be my chance to get Doug to notice how hot I was. If I played my cards right, Doug would soon be sharing my bed, not Julia’s. I had dropped hints to Doug in the past, but while Doug was drop-dead gorgeous, he was thick as a board when it came to picking up my cues.

     Doug arrived at 4pm on the dot! I heard the doorbell ring, and I raced to answer it. I was dressed in a blue v-neck top with the v cut deep to show off my hairy pecs, widely regarded as my second-best feature. I wore matching blue shorts, two sizes too small to accentuate my delectable cock and balls, naturally my best feature. I knew that Doug couldn’t help but notice me.

     “Oh, hi Johnny! Will you tell Julia I’m here?”

     “Sure, Doug. Oh, Julia, your loverboy is here!” I shouted, while thinking to myself, “Is he blind? How can he not be impressed with all the work I went to just to look hot and sexy for him?”

     As soon as I announced Doug had arrived, Julia came running and they both went to her bedroom. I was just about to go to my room, so that I could watch them through my hidden camera, when I heard a telephone ring. I was puzzled, as the ringtone was unfamiliar to me. Then I looked on the hall table, and saw that in his haste, Doug had left his cell phone behind. It was a text message, and I noticed the display said it was from someone named Diane. Curious, I hit read to see what the message was.

     “Hey, Dougie! It’s Diane! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed our time alone last night. The motel was nice, with the pool, but of course, we didn’t spend that much time in the pool. Not with all the hot sex! Damn, Dougie, you’re a regular machine! Call me soon, lover! I miss you and need another dose of your loving! Oh, did you tell that bitch that it’s over between you? I know she expects you to stay the weekend, but remember, you’re supposed to tell her tonight, and then leave her. I’ve got the apartment all ready for our big weekend. See you soon, Dougie! Bye, Lover!”

     Well, well! So Doug is cheating on my sister. Man, this is perfect! Now either dear, sweet Dougie agrees to share a bed with me, or he can explain to Julia about Diane! It’s a damn good thing I didn’t run up to her room and return Doug’s phone when I found it. I make sure to forward the text from Doug’s phone to mine. That way if he’s smart enough to delete it, I’ll still have a copy of it.

     I put Doug’s phone back on the table, and quickly headed to my room to think, and also to watch Doug in action. I don’t know who this Diane is, but one thing she’s right about, Doug is a machine! Wow! Look at him go! He’s fucking my sister like a mad dog! I wonder if he’s pretending she’s Diane? And just think, this time tomorrow it will be me plowing his ass! I hope he takes it as good as he gives. Oh, well, time will tell. For now, I think I’ll give the lovebirds a little privacy. I need to get to the kitchen and start preparing dinner. I’m fixing a salad as an appetizer, some nice fish filets over rice pilaf for the entrée, and just for Doug, a side of guilt for dessert! HAHAHAHAHA!

     A few hours later, everything was ready, and I called Doug and Julia to the table for dinner. Doug sat to my left and Julia to my right. I nudged myself up against Doug as I said, “Hey, Doug. Let me pour that dressing for you. It’s a special concoction I made myself.”

     “Thanks, John, but I can handle it.” Doug replied, while looking at Julia, not me! Is the man blind?

     We then proceeded to the main course. I selected a very nice, large filet, put it on his plate, and served him. As I did so, I made sure that my body brushed up against his. Oh, what heaven that feeling was!! I couldn’t wait to feel his naked flesh against mine! But do you know what that idiot said to me? “Hey, John, be careful! You almost tripped against my chair leg!” I tell you, it’s like I don’t even exist! Well, Doug, you had your chance! It’s time for dessert!

     “Julia, can you help me in the kitchen? I have a special dessert and it will take two of us to prepare it.”

     “Sure, John. Will you excuse us, Dougie?”

     “No problem, Julia. I know how great a cook John is. I can’t wait to taste this dessert he’s prepared.”

     So the cheating louse loves my cooking. Well, they always say that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. I’m really hoping that the way to his ass is through his text messages!

     “Okay, Johnny! Now where’s this great dessert?”

     “There isn’t one, at least not one that’s edible. Sis, I wanted you alone because there’s something I need to tell you.”

     “What is it, Johnny?”

     “I hate to say this, Julia, but Doug is cheating on you.”

     “I don’t believe it! You’re just pissed because he’s straight! I’ve seen you trying to get him to notice you. You just want him for yourself! Johnny, how could you?”

     “You’re right as far as me wanting him. But I’m afraid that the cheating is true! I have proof, Sis!”

     “Proof, what proof?”

     “Right here on my cell phone! Read this text message!”

     She took my phone and read the message: “Hey, Dougie! It’s Diane! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed our time alone last night. The motel was nice, with the pool, but of course, we didn’t spend that much time in the pool. Not with all the hot sex! Damn, Dougie, you’re a regular machine! Call me soon, lover! I miss you and need another dose of your loving! Bye, Lover!”

     “I still don’t believe it, Johnny! You made this up! If it’s real, it should be on his phone, not yours!”

     “You’re right, Sis. Let’s go back into the dining room. We’ll make an excuse that the dessert isn’t quite ready. You ask Doug if you can borrow his phone so that you can make a very important call. Tell him yours is out of power, that you forgot to charge it last night. Then tell him that you’ll make the call from the kitchen, that it’s a private matter. Once you get in the kitchen, look at his last text message. See if it isn’t exactly the same as this one!”

     “You’re on, Johnny! I’ll show you my Dougie’s no cheater!”

     We returned to the dining room, and I explained to Doug that the dessert was taking longer than planned. “Oh, that’s OK, John! I’m sure it will be worth the wait!”

     “Dougie, I just remembered, I need to call my boss. Can I borrow your phone?”

    “What about your phone, Julia?”

     “You know how forgetful I am! Silly me, I forgot to charge it last night. Please, I’ll only be a minute.”

     “Sure, Julia, here you are. Just don’t be too long. I can’t wait for John’s special dessert. This meal was great!”

     “Thanks, Dougie! I’ll take it in the kitchen. Business, you know!”

     Doug gave her the phone and she went into the kitchen. About a minute later, she sent me a text message from her phone to mine, which read, “Johnny, you were right! We need to talk! Come to the kitchen now!”

     I excused myself, and told Doug I was going to check my dessert. I went to the kitchen, and found Julia in tears.

     “I’m sorry, Sis. I really am.”

     “That bastard! What are we going to do? He can’t do that to me!”

     “What do you want to do? You know I’m here for you!”

     “I want him DEAD!”

     “Whoa, Julia! Are you sure? What if we get caught? We could go to prison for life!”

     “I don’t care! He deserves to die! Are you gonna help me, Johnny, or do I have to do it myself?”

     “I tell you what. Let’s give him a chance to explain himself.”

    “Explain! There’s nothing to explain. That text speaks volumes! Plus, he’ll just deny it!”

     “Now hear me out, Sis! You and I are going back in that dining room as if nothing happened. You give him back the phone and thank him for letting you use it. Tell him that your boss appreciated the gesture too. I’ll bring in three coffees. He likes cream and a lot of sugar in his, as I recall. I’ll explain that the dessert unexpectedly flopped, so I brewed some coffee instead. His cup will have lots of xanax in it, enough to knock out two guys of Doug’s size. Once he’s out, we’ll strip him, take him to the basement and tie him to a chair. Then when he wakes up, you can interrogate him.”

     “And if he can’t answer my questions, satisfactorily, then what?”

     “You really want him dead, Julia?”

     “Yes, Johnny, I do!”

     “Then after the interrogation, we’ll force him to put his neck on that old block of wood, the one that’s a replica of the block from the Tower of London. And then, Julia, I’ll take my axe, and behead the cheating bastard! Now dry those eyes, and fix your makeup, while I “fix” the coffee. We can’t have loverboy suspecting anything!”

     “Johnny, thank you! I love you, big brother!”

     “Don’t worry about it. Now, let’s give loverboy his dessert.”

     Julia and I walked back into the dining room. Julia gave Doug his phone back, thanked him, and made a point of telling him how appreciative her boss was that he’d let her borrow it. I apologized to Doug about the dessert failure, and explained that I had brewed some coffee as a replacement. I told him it was a special blend that I’d saved for a special occasion, so all was not lost.

     “Hey, no problem, Johnny! You know I love your coffee. It’s the end to a perfect meal! I hope you remembered I like cream and LOTS of sugar!”

     “No problem, Doug! It’s as sweet as Julia’s kisses!”

     We began drinking our coffee, Julia and I intently watching Doug for signs of the xanax taking effect. After a few minutes, I noticed Doug shaking his head, as if trying to stay awake.

     “Johnny, did you use decaf? I can feel the warmth I get from coffee, but I’m getting really sleepy, man!”

     “It’s probably the meal doing it. Sometimes, after a big meal, coffee gets me drowsy too!”

     “Yeah, that must be it. Man, I’m so sleepy. I could just lay down right here.”

     And with that, Dougie was off to la-la land! He laid his head on the table, and was snoring in no time! I quickly got up, picked up Doug in a fireman’s carry, damn that felt so good, and with Julia leading the way, we descended to the basement.

     Once there, I dumped Doug onto an old table, and quickly began undressing him. First, came his wingtip shoes, and black dress socks. God, his feet smelled heavenly. I must focus though; there will be time for play later. That xanax will only keep him out so long. Next, I undo his necktie, and take off his white dress shirt. Just as I’d hoped, he has a nice, long, aquiline neck, perfect for the axe! His chest hair isn’t too thick, but perfectly outlines his breasts with their luscious tits. And I also notice a treasure trail pointing straight to the pot of gold! Damn, I’m getting so hard! Now it’s time to remove his slacks. Once they’re off, I get the answer to that age old question, “boxers or briefs?” Apparently, Dougie likes boxers. And he has a sense of humor, too. He’s wearing Superman boxers. Dumb shit must think he’s invincible. He’ll soon wish he were! OMFG! Treasure trail was right! Dougie’s cock is 9” long, and that’s flaccid! Must be close to a foot-long when he’s hard! And those two balls of his look like eggs, ostrich eggs! Nice and big and round! And they’re covered with a dusting of light brown hair to match the hair on his chest and his head. I can’t resist, I turn him over to check out his glory hole. I try to insert a finger, but he’s way too tight. No doubt about it, no one’s been in there, the guy’s 100% straight! I’m tempted to be the first to conquer him, and whip out my rock-hard 11”dick. But Julia sees me, and says, “Johnny! What do you think you’re doing? We need to tie the bastard up before he wakes up. There will be plenty of time for your games later!”

     Reluctantly, I put my snake back in its cage, and sat Doug in a large, wooden chair, securely tying his arms to the arms on the chair, his legs to the chair legs and his torso to the back. I then left Julia so that I could dispose of Doug’s Mustang. It was a hot car, but had to be sacrificed for our plan to work. When I got back, I put the block and axe just behind me on a section of the basement floor that I’d covered in plastic dropcloths and Julia and I stood in front of it, so that Doug couldn’t see it until the appropriate time.

     About two hours after I had tied Doug to the chair, the xanax began to wear off, and he showed signs of regaining consciousness. At first, it was just a low moaning, but about 15 minutes later he opened his eyes and tried to get up.

    Finding that he couldn’t get up, he looked at both Julia and me, and said, “What the fuck have you done? Why am I fucking naked and tied to this chair? You better let me go right now, if you know what’s good for you!”

     Julia, who had Doug’s phone in her hand, looked at Doug, and said, “I think we’ll keep you right where you are! By the way, cheater, Diane sends her love!”

     Doug’s face turned pale, and he began thinking furiously, “Diane, how the fuck does she know about Diane? I gotta find out what Julia knows, and try and talk my way out of this!”

     “So, cheater, who the fuck is Diane?”

     Doug breathes a sigh of relief, thinking, “OK, she doesn’t know much. I can bluff my way out of here!”

     “Julia, I told you about her. Did you forget, Diane’s my sister! Now tell Johnny to untie me! Don’t worry, I won’t report this.”

     “Doug, you’re lying! Remember when we spent the weekend at your parents’ house? We had a lovely time; your mom and dad were so kind to me. They made a big deal of how much they’d love to have me as their daughter-in-law, since they’d never had any daughters of their own, just you and your brother Jeff. So once again, who the fuck is Diane?” As she asked it, she slapped him across his face.

    Doug began thinking again. “Damn, she remembered that I don’t have a sister. I’ve got to find out what she knows.”

    “Julia, you seem to be holding all the cards here. Why don’t you tell me who Diane is?”

     “Diane seems to be your girlfriend, you two-timer. Here’s your phone. There are several text messages on it from her. I don’t think you’ve seen the last one though. Here, I’ll hold the screen up to your face so you can see how much she loves you.”

     Julia held the phone right in front of Doug. He read the following: “Hey, Dougie! It’s Diane! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed our time alone last night. The motel was nice, with the pool, but of course, we didn’t spend that much time in the pool. Not with all the hot sex! Damn, Dougie, you’re a regular machine! Call me soon, lover! I miss you and need another dose of your loving! Oh, did you tell that bitch that it’s over between you? I know she expects you to stay the weekend, but remember, you’re supposed to tell her tonight, and then leave her. I’ve got the apartment all ready for our big weekend. See you soon, Dougie! Bye, Lover!”

     “I take it that I’m the “bitch” she’s referring to. Too bad for her that you’re not going to be able to keep that date with her!”

     Doug knew he was screwed, and began trying to think of a way out. “Look, I’ll tell you everything, Julia. It’s true. Diane is a co-worker and we started out as friends, but then we went for a few drinks, and one thing led to another. I never wanted to hurt you, baby! It just happened.”

     “Oh, please, Doug! Don’t you “baby” me! That’s the oldest story in the book. Well, I’m afraid that dear sweet Diane will have to find someone else’s boyfriend to steal. You won’t be available.”

     “Whoa! What do you mean, I won’t be available?”

     “This is what I mean, Doug!” And with that, Julia and I moved to the side so that Doug could see the block and axe.

     “Wait a minute! I know I treated you badly, but you can’t kill me. Besides, everyone knows I came here for the weekend. You’ll never get away with it!”

     “Oh, Doug! I forgot to show you your reply to Diane’s text. You sent it about an hour and a half ago. Here, read it for yourself!”

     She held the phone out, and Doug read the following: “Diane, well I did it! I told her we were through. She took it hard. Damn bitch threw my clothes at me and threw me out. Oh, well. At least we can be together always now. I’ll be at your place real soon. Get ready for the sex machine to go into action! Love you, Doug.”

     “So you see, Doug, you left here over an hour ago. No one knows you’re here.”

     “But, my car is in the driveway.”

     “No it’s not. Johnny put on your clothes, drove it out to the cliff overlooking the river, then he got out, switched back to his clothes, pushed your Mustang with your clothes in it into the river, and walked back home.”

     “But my body won’t be there! You’ll never get away with it! You’ll both be in prison for life!”

     I’d had enough. “Doug, you know that river as well as I do. The current is so strong! Bodies are always getting washed away and not found. Face it, Doug. As far as anyone knows, you took the curve too fast, and drowned in a tragic accident.”

     Hearing this, Doug totally broke down. “NO! I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE! PLEASE! I HAVE MONEY! I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING! JUST LET ME LIVE!!”

     I slapped Doug, and said, “Doug, you should have thought of that before you decided to cheat on my sister and then dump her! Now, Julia and I need to make some FINAL preparations, so I’m afraid you’re going to need another cup of my coffee!”

      “NO! I won’t drink it! You can’t make me!”

     “You’re right, we can’t make you drink it. But if you don’t drink it, I’ll have to find another way to knock you out. Now where are my brass knuckles?”

     With that, Doug knew that the game was over. “OK, give me the coffee! But I hope you both rot in Hell!”

     Julia looked at him, and said, “After you, Doug!”

     With that, Doug took the coffee, drank it, and was asleep within minutes. Julia and I both stripped off our clothes. Then I made sure that the block was centered on the plastic drop cloths, and I spread straw in a heavy pile in front of the block. Once I was sure that everything was ready, I once again asked Julia if she really wanted to go through with it.

     “Oh, yes, Johnny! I just have one question. What are we going to do with the body and the head once you decapitate him?”

     “That’s easy, Sis! You know I’ve always had a crush on Doug, but sadly he didn’t feel the same way about me. Well, you know how I love to hunt, and I’ve become an expert at taxidermy. Well, Doug will be my greatest triumph!”

    “What are you talking about?”

     “Doug will never leave this basement. I’m going to use all my taxidermy skills and preserve both his head and body. Then, whenever I want a good fuck or a good blow job, I’ll just come down and pay Doug a visit.”

     “OKAY! Well, I guess it does solve the problem of getting rid of the body.”

     “Yes it does. Now I just need to get Dougie in position for the grand finale!”

     I went to the chair, and unbound Doug’s legs, before retying them together. I then cut the bonds around Doug’s torso and arms. Next, I laid Doug on his stomach, and bound his arms behind him. All was in readiness; we just needed our Sleeping Beauty to awaken.

     We didn’t have long to wait. About 15 minutes after I had rebound Doug, he began to stir. I waited another five minutes until he was fully awake and aware of the fate that awaited him. He immediately began struggling again.

    “Johnny, don’t do this, man! I’m begging you! I can make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. I promise I won’t tell anyone what happened. Come on, man! I’m only 26 years old! I’m too young to die!!!”

     I looked at him and said, “You pathetic sack of shit! I was really hoping you might take it like a man, not like a little baby! But enough talk! It’s time to die!” And with that, I grabbed Doug by the shoulders, and lifted him slightly so that his neck rested atop the block.

     As I was positioning Doug for the fatal chop, I looked down. “Well, will you look at that, Julia? Loverboy’s as hard as a rock! I guess his dick must like the idea of losing his head!”

    We both started to laugh as Doug began crying at the betrayal of his manhood. I picked up the axe, and raised it high above my head. I then brought it gently down so that it barely brushed against the back of Doug’s neck, almost as softly as one of Julia’s kisses. It had the desired effect. Doug immediately began shooting his seed onto the plastic sheeting. I then lifted the axe one final time, and brought it down hard, slicing through his neck as if it were butter, and embedding itself into the block. Doug’s head fell into the straw, which turned a bright red from the blood from his neck as well as that spurting from the stump still attached to his torso.

     I picked up the head by the hair, and showed it to Julia, who laughed with me in wicked delight at the justice we had delivered. I noticed that Doug’s mouth was frozen in a perfect “o” shape, and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I lowered his head to my waiting hard dick, and worked the head back and forth, giving myself the best blowjob ever! I built to a slow crescendo, before finally shooting my seed into Doug’s mouth and watching it exit through his neck wound. Having partially sated my desires to own Doug, I then put the head down, and went behind his torso. I got in position with his ass, grabbed his torso by the shoulders, and pulled him toward me as I pushed my dick into his ass. I was home in no time. It was good for him that he was dead, since as tight as he was, my entry would have caused him untold pain in life. As it was, I kept working it until once again I deposited my seed inside Doug.

     Now I had to work quickly. First, I took Doug’s torso and head to a tub installed in the basement, and washed all the blood off. Then, Julia and I gathered up all the plastic sheeting and straw and put it in the furnace to burn away the evidence. The block and axe were also washed, but I wasn’t going to relegate them to the furnace. Julia has a habit of picking losers, and who knew when I might need to use them again. At this point, Julia and I went upstairs to shower. We were both covered in Doug’s blood. Once I had cleaned up, I went out to the cliff again, so that I could throw Doug’s phone in the river where his car had gone in. I made sure to smash it first, both to destroy any data as well as to give the impression that it had been damaged during Doug’s fatal crash. Hopefully, the police would write it up as yet another senseless death from texting and driving.

     Finally, I went back home and after a few days, I had a perfectly preserved head and torso of Doug. The cops found Doug’s car in the river, and just as Julia and I had hoped, they put his death down to a tragic accident. They never found his body, so his parents had to bury an empty coffin. Julia even went to the memorial service, and consoled the family, especially Doug’s brother, Jeff. In fact, within a month, Jeff was Julia’s next boyfriend. He was even hotter than Doug. Of course, we never invited him to the basement. It would hardly do for Jeff to find my sex toy. Doug gave me great “head” for over a year, and his ass wasn’t half-bad either. But, who knows. Julia told me the other day that Jeff reminded her of Doug. Maybe he’ll make the same mistake and cheat on her. Who knows, I may be able to help him out. I know a few hot girls. 

1 comment:

  1. Really fun read. Thanks. I will never hear that song again without thinking of this! “Doug will never leave this basement. I’m going to use all my taxidermy skills and preserve both his head and body. Then, whenever I want a good fuck or a good blow job, I’ll just come down and pay Doug a visit.” Oh myyyy!

    ReplyDelete